- Association inauguration: association of the year 2016-17 inaugurated by Dr. P.R Manish Kumar (Head, Department of Botany,University of Calicut) on 22nd February 2017.
- A talk on Advances in DNA science by Dr. P.R Manish Kumar (Head, Department of Botany,University of Calicut).
- Ethnic food fest
- Photo exhibition of rare butterflies in Kerala.
- Merit day on 5th July 2016
- A discourse on drug design
- Association inauguration: association of the year 2015-16 inaugurated by Dr. AnnaiahRamesh(Mangalore University) on 1st March 2016.
- Conducted national seminar on ‘Environment,Development,and sustainability with special reference to biodiversity of Western Ghats on 23rd and 28th January and 25th and 26th February 2015 sponsored by University Grants Commission. One of the focal themes of the seminar is the problems of the environment and development. Several environmental issues have come to the forefront on an unprecedented scale in India as well as worldwide, as direct consequence of developmental activities. The seminar focuses on global environmental issues with special emphasis on Indian Environmental problems and biodiversity conservation.
- Association inauguration by V.S Anil Kumar ( Writer & Former Student’s Dean, Kannur University)
- Seminar on Environmental issues ‘ParisthithiyilekkullaVazhikal ’ inaugurated by Kallen Pokkudan. The particular seminar focused on the sustainability and environmental activities in Kerala. Different sessions are handled by M.ARahman, Sri.RNeelakandan, Adv. Harish Vasudevan and Dr.M.KSathish Kumar.